Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Are you kidding me...

I know that many of you have seen or heard this, but honestly how much sense does this make.

Question:
Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map, why do you think this is?


Answer:
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so, because uh soma people out there in out nation don't have maps and uh I believe that our education like such as in South African and uh the Iraq everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should uh our education over here in the US should help the US umm or should help south Africa and should help The Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for our children.


God bless the US and the education system that puts these types of answers forward. Quite possibly the funniest thing that I have ever heard in my Life. Way to go South Carolina...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Matt, I don't know if you heard/saw this...or just read about it...but you have to add this!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg

Rachel said...

oops...didn't see the post you had above it...