Friday, June 1, 2007

Warning adult post

So as many of you know ( and if you didnt you do now) I have a tendency to do certain things while i am "sleeping". I am only aware that I have been sleep walking, sleep talking and yes even sometimes... well you know, when Katie informs me of it in the morning or the next few days sometimes. It is always the same response, "there is no way, I would remember if I went there, or said that, or did that" Well I was reading the paper today and I came across the answer to what ails me, not so much as a cure, but at least an explanation of some sort. So to all those who have laughed at the stories that katies tells ei. Navajo Warrior (DONT EVER ASK CAUSE YOU NEVA GONNA KNOW), or me building something with katie being the parts and so on and so forth, I know can say that there is proof of it being something I am not in control of and therefore can take no responsibility for : ) I thought this might interest you as many who we have talked to can now understand a little bit more about what it is like for me at night.

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/reallife/story.html?id=6b3be733-7ce1-41e4-a00c-bd244efb0539

Now before you read this, you must know that nothing that is in this article is even close to what I experience, but it explains a little about what it is.

1 comment:

Alex said...

that my friend, is crazy. Please don't be offended if I sleep in another tent if we go camping!!
Navahoe Warrior??? WTF??