Friday, February 16, 2007

G'Day

Well this is going to short and sweet. We arrived safely in Sydney this morning/night (not sure what is what anymore with time) we have been to the beach and are going to a BBQ this afternoon. We have each consumed about 5 coffee's and a couple of espresso's to keep awake but i feel it is going to be a losing battle soon. We are having a blast so far and will hopefully keep this updated. Until next time.

There are now a few shots of the arrival, the welcoming party and the first beach we visited.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Boo Hoo.. "we're tired need coffee's.." "Losing battle."
I'll give you a losing battle, try one sick kid, one sick mom and four year old who thinks she can change the dirty diaper of her five month old brother. Fighting fatigue on a beach does not a battle make my friend.

Look forward to more updates and PICTURES.

Picture ideas:

Matt putting his cowboy hat on a Roo

Matt drinking fosters aka carbonated kangaroo piss, eating a vegemite sandwich with a roo in the background..(wearing matt's cowboy hat)

Any picture of Katie, (without matt.)

ANONYMOUS (yea you can guess but good bloody luck mate)

Steely Dan said...

My guess is Alex, the only guy who is not a weening and reads this blog other than me. Of course, I have inside information. HAve fun guys. Second the motion for pictures. Espicially any with Katie.

Anonymous said...

Dan,
I think we're the ONLY ones reading this blog.
Alex.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading it too, however, I don't have a lot of extra time on my hands to write many comments. :) :)

Truthfully though, I'm not nearly as witty as Alex.

Anonymous said...

oh, and it's Jules

Anonymous said...

OY!!! Lets see some pictures! Are you alive? Did a great white get you? Where is the Roo in the cowboy hat?

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say what a FANTASTIC JOB You guys have been doing updating your blog!! --insert eye roll here --