Monday, May 28, 2007

10 Steps on how to PROPERLY eat a TIM TAM

The tail end of my last post brought me back to the Tim Tams of australia, and i need a whole post to do these Biscuits (NOT COOKIES) justice so here goes

The Following is called a "TIM TAM SLAM"

Step one: Buy the Tim Tams
Step Two: Buy a Large Double Double (tim hortons)
Step Three: Bite the corner off the Tim Tam
Step Four: Bite the opposite corner off the Tim Tam
Step Five: insert the bitten off corner just into the coffee
Step Six: Place your lips around the other corner that is bitten off
Step Six: Slowly (as not to burn youself)suck the Coffee through the Tim Tam
Step Seven: Let the Coffee melt and soften the Tim Tam
Step Eight: Eat the rest of the Tim Tam before it gets messy
Step Nine: Lick your fingers COMPLETELY clean
Step Ten: Repeat Steps one - nine until you have no more Tim Tams or are stuffed







That is my contribution to society - 10 STEPS ON HOW TO EAT A TIM TAM

And of course a YouTube link to go with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boQadANaPsY&mode=related&search=

2 comments:

Alex said...

This is BIZZARRO man.. I was just looking at another blog yesterday talking about TIM TAMS and how they are available at the Real Canadadian Superstore!
seriously.. check it out:
http://chowtimes.com/2007/05/tim_tam.html

Tan said...

Personally, I'm a fan of the "Cherry Ripe" candy bar. Did you try it? I have Australian relatives who send me bags of them. I haven't had one for about a year and just talking about it makes me salivate.