Monday, July 7, 2008

That time of year again, stampede = moustache

The first annual moustache contest is upon us... that is right those who are able to grow something on the face, and upper lip this is for you!! I talked to a few people about this in the past months who said oh yeah no prob, but then proceeded to back down when it actually came time to pony up and wear the stache. Not a problem, but know that this is going to be something that is going to be ongoing and will gain steam in the years to come.

Some of those who backed down used the following reasons, not full enough, cant connect, not dark enough, looks funny... blah blah blah. It is the damn stampede are this is what we should be looking like for 10 days.

So to you all out there, I invite you to this contest, I will post any and all the pictures of people who send me their moustache pictures and then if there are enough we will have a panel of judges choose the winner. All you need to do is send me your e-mail in a comment and I will then have you send me a pic. The rules are simple, you can not have it connected like a beard, or goatee, and you need to have some originality and finally it has to be on your face for the full 10 days. Alright, let me start it off with my pic!! nothing out of the ordinary this year as I forgot and only started growing in the past couple weeks. But there you have it, and little variation on my usual chops. Some come one come all, and yes women are welcome!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Pic?

Tan said...

I'd say that your stubble on the chin constitutes a beard so I don't know, Mattie.... Can't you make it flip up on the ends? Oh and unfortunately, I just got my moustache waxed so I'm out.

Anonymous said...

I just lost my breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Right on rip. Wouldn't want that mug headed toward my lady loins.

The Big DC said...

I still say you look like that Morgan Sperlock guy from Supersize Me.

Alex said...

LOL @ nan