Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It is I whom wins the first battle, and I alone

Alright so here is what my great poker knowledge tells me.

Call the hand, steal a cherry tomato, and down a beer real quick before you have to flip the cards. Then IF I lose, have another beer and then go home have a good time with the old lady, then call it a night at the roxbury well spent.

I could have gone on and on about the odds, the calculations, pot size, chips stack, what cards were out there, but I didnt, and when it is all said and done, My aggressive call and this the post is enough to win this the "BATTLE NUMERO UNO" and if not, well then at least I had a beer, a cherry tomato and a helluva good time after.

Enough said, Weenz 1 the field NADA, you can reach me on my cell to congratulate BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE.




FOCKER OUT!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Matt

Tell Katie I say Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

:P
bom chicka wowaaa woaaaa
you are one sexy muther focker