Monday, March 10, 2008

New Arrival

Well it has happened, our newest member to our family has arrived. McKenzie Jade was born sunday night at 6:20 after a long and hard labour. Mom and baby are doing well and everything is great. I am very excited and tired and well just about anything you can think of. I will write more later maybe, and perhaps I will post some pics, but for now I am going to relax and enjoy and savour the moment. If anyone wants some pics maybe get me your e-mail address and I can forward them on.

Ciao and good night!!

3 comments:

The Big DC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Big DC said...

What everyone here wants to know is what was your first drink was (will be) after your self-induced sobriety?

Congratulations and all that stuff. Wishing you and Katie and McKenzie lots of sleep and only a little crying. Have fun with it all - this is the best time!

Does this mean you will not be at poker on Friday? You really should come - especially if you're tired.

March 11, 2008 8:21 AM

Anonymous said...

So, when the invite to come over and visit?